Whether you’re training for your first marathon or looking to crush a personal record, Forerunner 630 provides all the extensive data you need for training and racing. Check your form by pairing your 630 with the HRM-Run monitor (sold separately) to measure cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time. Additional running dynamics include ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio.
- Touchscreen GPS running watch with a high resolution color display
- Advanced running dynamics include ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio (when paired with optional HRM-Run monitor)
- Features stress score, performance condition and lactate threshold (when paired with optional heart rate monitor)
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing (when paired with compatible smartphone)
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ