As the number one hydration belt in the world, Helium has been put to the test at some of the toughest endurance events around. Craig Alexander placed first overall at the 2008 Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii with his Helium 2-Bottle Belt. In fact, four out of the top five men used Helium, which says a lot about how the design performs under extreme conditions. You won’t find a more proven hydration belt than Helium.
• Control-stretch waistband with wider Velcro closure means a secure and custom fit
• Fresh new colors inspired by FuelBelt athletes’ winning experiences at the Ironman World Championship
• 8oz bottles are ergonomic, leakproof, dishwasher safe and made of recyclable BPA-free LDPE (No.4) plastic
• Breathable therma-foam keeps you cool when things heat up
• Each Helium belt comes with a removable race pocket, perfect for salt tabs, gels, keys or cash
Total Volume: 32 oz.
Sizes: S (27-29), M (30-32), L (33-35), XL (36-38)